Monday, November 8, 2010

It Happens



It's getting late in Abilene Texas. I went up to the park to get some night shots (taking someones advice). It turns out that around eleven at night Abilene skateboarders go from being amazing damn near professional. The only problem Foundry Skateboarding was having today was, when they are that good they could care less about a camera.

I guess the Ross Park Skaters didn't get the memo. That free decks are on the way and the skaters that I think deserve them, get them.

Oh well, I guess all good things come to those who talk to people. Check out the facebook like it we are getting closer to the twenty five that we need

Alright, good night Abilene.

And ps) I believe the skater in the pictures name is Chase. Not sure though because he didn't stop skating for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment