Friday, November 12, 2010

Matt's Mini Ramp Extravaganza!!!!


First off I would like the say thank you to Matt. He funded this thing from the ground up and spearheaded this whole thing. Without Matt the Abilene Skaters and Foundry Skateboarding wouldn't have a wicked mini ramp to mess with.
Also I need to send a thank you out to all the guys, a big thanks to Matt S., Tanner. Dillyn N., Cody, and I am sorry that I can't remember the rest of the helpers names. Seriously thanks for the help.

Like always the Pictures of everything Foundry Skateboarding can be seen at our facebook. Here is the link.

Also a short video of what the ramp looks like on our youtube


This whole mini ramp thing started with a text from Matt M. It read like this,
"Hey wanna get some footy tom?"
The next text was lets just build a half pipe instead. WOW i didn't think Matt really meant a full on mini ramp, but we did it. A full day of busting our butts to get it skateable. This thing is SICK. The best way to describe what Matt and Foundry Skateboarding built today is, a super mellow transition with a simple pvc coping and over just a fun easy ride.
What else can I say. WOW wicked long day. Worth every minute.

I just wanna say Foundry Skateboarding will be getting some decks in within a the next few weeks to test and sell. If you are interested get a hold of me, we have no problem letting you demo our decks.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it, I've tried to go to the youtube but it's not working...it just says "be the first to add a comment"?

    ReplyDelete