Friday, January 7, 2011

Skateboarding Blues

Have you ever been skating and asked yourself... why am I doing this right now? Lately I've been really fed up with skating. It might be that the skate park is getting old, or it could be that I really need to learn something new. What ever it is it sucks massively.

I think that the worse thing about skating is that you can never do something for the first time again. You have to progress in order to get that feeling again. Its like an addiction it really pulls you through the crap when you can't get anything else down.

That being said. I have to ask, is winter getting on anyone else or is it just me?


3 comments:

  1. dud idk what ur del is im always happy 2 skate anytime anyday evry time i land a buttery trey flip feels like christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry man sometimes my mind just isn't in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't let it get you down jacob. skating is pretty frustrating and sometimes boring before one can ollie. Just practice until you can get it up a curb and you open up a new world of possibilities! Even now if i'm not progressing I have lots of fun just skating around because the better you get the more things you can skate that you couldn't before. You WILL get there man.

    ReplyDelete