Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some Old School Video and Some New


Ok as you have probably figured out by now, I love documentaries. Here is an old British documentary about the Z boys. Its pretty awesome, kinda. Its about an hour long so if you wanna watch it, get yourself situated.

Check us out on facebook http://www.facebook.com/foundryskateboarding

For those of you that don't really want to spend an hour watching some old documentary I've got something here for you too. It's called Canvas. This is a modern documentary that lasts about 20 minutes, (there is more but I didn't want to post it) This Doc. is more about modern skating subculture. It's pretty cool, kind of talks about what non skate culture thinks about skate culture and how skaters reactions to that judgmental attitude has made the skate culture into the unstoppable tornado that it is today.




If you enjoy Foundry Skateboarding get a hold of me and order a deck. I made them inexpensive and most of the time they last for a month or two. Unless you throw them and snap them for fun.... why people do that I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment