Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A change in what a Rep has to do.

This is the Email that I personally sent to all the Reps. If you didn't get the email you can read it here. I hope that this doesn't push anyone away. Thanks and keep skating. 


Hey guys,
The more Foundry Skateboarding grow the more I learn. In the past few months Foundry Skateboarding has grown faster then I ever thought it would! We now have Reps in Abilene Texas, San Antonio Texas, Fort Worth Texas, Traverse City Michigan, Manistee Michigan, also Orlando Florida! We are also pursuing some Reps out west. This is a great time for Foundry Skateboarding.

Foundry Skateboarding has some goals for the future. Some of our goals are a video comp, torny (here in Abilene(All Reps welcome)), we want to get t-shirts, some F-bomb stickers, we also really want to start reaching out to cities like Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and L.A. One of our biggest goals is to help fund local events liki mini ramps, BBQ's, local tournies, and just focus on the skate family. We do need to make some changes to make these goals become a reality.
The change that will you will see in December is that we have to have a minimum number of decks bought/sold from our Reps. I know its lame but we need the sales to grow. DONT worry, its a really easy goal. The minimum number of decks sold is one deck a month... OR 12 a year. So all the Michigan skaters... your covered through winter. This doesn't mean that you personally need to own 12 Foundry Skateboarding decks a year, just sell 1 a month to friends. The F-bomb is well worth the money and are very easy to sell. Please don't be discouraged. I have a rep in San Antonio, “Devin” who just sold 13! Yeah, super easy.
This is how easy they are to sell. Here is how I do it. I was chillin at the local skate park here in Abilene. Someone wanted to ride my board, so I let him. After the third time he road it I said to him, “Hey, man I know where you can get that deck for 20 bucks.”
He replied,” No way, Where?”
I replied, “Me”
The next day I sold him a deck. Please don't be afraid of this minimum be confident in these decks, they sell themselves.

That's it, you still get a free one every ten you sell. So have fun and Skate an F-Bomb!

Keep skating

Jacob Ray

BTW just learned the Flamingo... awesome trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment